- We’ve added a window for entering a sample message for new WhatsApp templates. Meta now requires samples for the registration of some templates. New templates without samples will be rejected by Meta.
- API: We’ve added new optional fields for the registration of WhatsApp templates over API.
- We’ve added Paused and Disabled statuses of operator and custom WhatsApp templates. Meta sets these statuses. You cannot create broadcasts with paused and disabled templates.
- An email is sent to the address in your edna profile when your template moves to one of these statuses.
- API: The message-matchers/get-by-request method supports these statuses.
- API: The callback for template status change supports these statuses.
Version 2.3.3 (March 6, 2023)
6 June 2023