- We have added a hint and verification of the template name when registering a WhatsApp template.
- We have added a filter on the Broadcasts page. Now you can search broadcasts by tags that were used in them. Previously, we implemented a similar filter for the Audience page to make searching for clients more precise.
- We have added new categories for WhatsApp templates: Transactional, Marketing, OTP
- We have added a restriction on the registration of user templates for random phone numbers.
- We have implemented a dynamic call-to-action button: now you can insert a unique URL for each client in the broadcast.
- We have added two methods: for sending an SMS and for checking the status of a sent SMS.
- We have implemented integration with the Jivo chat platform for a WhatsApp channel. Now the following is supported:
- All types of outgoing HSM messages, outgoing chat messages, outgoing messages sent via edna dashboard or API
- All types of incoming messages (including messages that are responses to messages with buttons)
- Sending interactive messages from the Jive side
- Sending chat history to Jivo
- Transferring an incoming client request to Jivo
- Sending a client outgoing chat message and HSM messages from Jivo
- If a client responds to an HSM message, sending an outgoing HSM message to Jivo (the validity period of an outgoing message is 14 days)
- Ability to quickly connect an edna WhatsApp channel to Jivo
- Added information about the cost of connecting a phone number in the WhatsApp pricing description
- Implemented automatic removal of spaces in the names of buttons when saving and sending templates for registration. Previously, a template was not approved if there was a space at the end of the link, because the link was considered invalid.
- Added a wizard
time.towhen selecting dates. Previously, there was an error when selecting messages for a specific date on the Analytics page: users expected to receive all messages for the selected day, but received only messages for 00:00:00 of that day. Now, messages are returned for the entire selected period – from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59.
- Changed the logic of creating the signature name from the IM platform’s callback, and not from the sender name.
- Increased the lifetime of the registration link to three days.
- Corrected the logic of the Blacklist tag.
- Prepared the logic of working with variables in the Audience filter
- Fixed errors when issuing an account statement
- Fixed a bug with license generation and activation for migrating clients
- Fixed an error that occurred when uploading a file with empty columns
- Fixed an error when sending a test message in a broadcast