You can send messages to your clients via push channels on iOS, Android, and Huawei in edna Pulse. edna push libraries for iOS and Android devices automatically render the push notifications and confirm their delivery.
You create push channels for all application platforms (iOS, Android, Huawei) on the Channels page.
- In your edna dashboard, go to Settings > Channels.
- Click the Add channel button and select Push from the drop-down.
- Enter the channel’s internal name and click Save.
- Click Configure app and select one of the following options:
- iOS app – To create an iOS app
- Click Start setup.
One channel can combine app configurations for both Android and iOS as well as several experimental versions of the same app. This allows you to send push notifications to all users of these apps in one broadcast. Each app must be integrated with edna Pulse separately.