You can pin a client’s message to return to it later, including after you close the thread. You see your pinned messages in the Pinned thread mode.
You can pin more than one message of the same or different threads, the maximum number of the messages you can pin is set by your admin. Once you reach your limit, the Pin button becomes temporarily unavailable. Note that you can only pin clients’ messages.
- In a thread, hover over the message you want to pin and click Pin .
- In the Reminder settings window, select the date and time when you want the system to remind you about this message and click Save. This reminder becomes the deadline when you need to process the message/resolve the request. You can change the reminder time later, if necessary.
The system highlights the pinned message in yellow and displays its reminder time. Note that the reminder time is set for your convenience, but you can process this message for however long you need, even after the time passes or the thread is closed.
- Review your sessions in the Pinned thread mode – the new pinned message is displayed there. The pinned message stays in this mode until you reply to them (even after the reminder time passes or the thread is closed).
Processing Pinned Messages
- Switch to the Pinned thread mode in your chat area and select the required pinned message.
Alternatively, you can wait for the system to remind you about it: in this case, the pinned message appears at the top of your personal queue with the reminder time highlighted in red. Such a message does not occupy your free session and stays on top even if you are inactive. However, you can only see one pinned message at a time in the queue even if the reminder time passes for several of them.
- After you select a pinned message, the system opens a thread the message comes from. Enter your response to the pinned message and send it.
Note that the system automatically quotes the pinned message so you could reply to it individually.