On the Users tab, you can create, edit, and block agent and supervisor user accounts.
The Users tab is only available if the admin has enabled it for you.
To create a new user account:
- On the Users tab of the supervisor WP, in the top right corner, click New User . The New User page opens.
- In the Login field, enter a unique login for the new user. The login is case-sensitive and you cannot change it after you save it.
- In the Email field, enter the user’s email address in the <text>@<text>.<text> format.
- In the Password field, enter a password for the new user. The password is case-sensitive and can only contain Latin characters. Also, if configured by the admin, it might require a specific rule to be fulfilled (for example, a rule that the password must contain at least one special character, etc). This rule is specified below the Password field.
- From the Role drop-down, select the new user’s role: Agent or Supervisor.
- If you select Agent, also specify the agent’s supervisor in the Supervisor’s group drop-down. The Department field fills in with the department the agent belongs to based on the selected supervisor.
- If you select Supervisor, also:
- Select the supervisor’s department in the Department drop-down.
- Select check boxes next to the permissions you want the supervisor to have:
- Allow thread transfer in History – Enables thread transfer for the supervisor
- Allow to manage agent and supervisor accounts – Enables the Users tab
- Allow to manage agent sessions – Enables the Settings tab
- Specify the new user’s user name in the User name field. This field is mandatory for all users. However, if you are creating an agent and also specify the agent’s alias, their user name is only used internally in the system and is not shown to clients.
- Specify the user’s gender.
- If you are creating an agent, also:
- In the User alias field, enter the agent’s alias you want clients to see instead of their name. This field is optional.
- Click the Skills field and select the agent’s skills.
- Add a photo for the new user.
- Save the changes.