- We’ve changed how data is displayed in the Summary report on messages: now only non-zero values are shown. If a dialog category isn’t displayed, it means that there were no dialogs in this category in the selected period.
- We’ve fixed an error that prevented automatic creation of a cascade for a new channel after the channel is successfully registered in the system.
- We’ve fixed an error that appeared when you entered a special character in the audience search field.
- We’ve fixed a bug that removed an audience tag in a copy of a broadcast when the original broadcast had this audience tag added.
- We’ve fixed a bug that prevented saving a search filter that you entered and applied.