- We’ve added the Clear button in all forms where multiple choice is available:
- in the Agent WP: in the tagging window
- in the Supervisor WP: in the Tags field on the History tab; in the Skills field in the user’s card on the Users tab
- In the Administrator WP: in the Skills field in the user’s card on the Users tab; in the segmentation lists on the Segments page; in the Select segments list on the Client notifications page
- We’ve fixed the issue when the Save button was active in the modal window for adding tags in the Agent WP, even if the agent did not make changes.
- We’ve fixed the issue when the drop-down list did not collapse in the modal window for adding tags after selecting a tag.
- We’ve fixed the issue when an agent couldn’t save a personal response without a name.
- In the mobile version of the Agent WP, we’ve restored the correct display of channels in the history of correspondence for quoted messages that contain attachments with a long name.
- We’ve adjusted the layout in the agent filters in the Supervisor WP. Now long names are hidden behind the ellipsis.
- We’ve restored saving values using Ctrl+Enter on the Numerical values page in the Administrator WP.
- We’ve restored the layout of the field for site pages on the chat invitation scenario page in the Administrator WP.
- We’ve fixed the behavior when the Administrator couldn’t save a user card, if only the avatar was changed.
- We’ve restored the password reset function on cards of users with the \ character in their names in the Administrator WP.
- We’ve restored the function for customizing the display of a multiline keyboard in requests sent to Telegram and VK.
- We’ve restored the correct operation of the polling frequency setting (sending_frequency).
- We’ve renamed Soft version to Version in all role WPs.