Once you connect a chatbot, you need to add it to a route. Do to it:
- In the Segments section of the admin WP, create a new segment. For example, it can be a segment with the Thread channel segment name, and for its value select any of the channels connected to the stand. Save the changes.
- In the Routing settings section, add a route for this segment. Make the created chatbot the first routing point (select the chatbot from the Routing drop-down). Save the changes.
- Go to the channel you specified in step 1.
- Send a message from this channel to your contact center.
- Make sure the chatbot responds to your message.