- We’ve added the
typeparameter for the type of recipient’s addresses in the responses of the
- Authentication message templates for WhatsApp now have a required one-time password button to meet Meta’s requirements.
- We’ve fixed a problem that caused the 500 error code when you created a template using the message-matchers method, although the template was successfully created. If the request was sent again, the 400 error code was returned because the template had already been created.
- We’ve fixed an error that prevented the automatic creation of the cascade for a channel that was successfully registered in the system.
- We’ve fixed an error that prevented the system from saving the button type (text, URL, phone, quick reply) when you sent WhatsApp messages with buttons using the schedule method.
- We’ve fixed an error that prevented saving button types (
buttonType) for buttons in a message sent using the schedule method.