The following processes are only available to edna Chat Center users with the admin role.
- Make sure the Chatbot section is available in your admin WP.
If it is not displayed, ask your system administrator to enable chatbots. They will need to execute a query in the database, for the details of which they need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask the vendor of the required chatbot for the following parameters:
- URL of the chatbot backend for processing client messages
- URL of the chatbot backend for initiating a chat with a client (optional)
- URL of the chatbot backend for bot training (optional)
- In the Chatbot section of the admin WP, create a chatbot, specifying all the required details, including the URLs from step 2. For more details, refer to the Connecting Chatbots article.
- Once you create a chatbot record, select it in the list and click + Token. Copy the generated token and send it to the vendor of the chatbot.
- Switch on the chatbot.
For more details, refer to the Admin Operations section of the online help.