- On the Settings tab of the admin WP, select Client chat > Client notifications.
- In the Special notifications for segments section, click Add segment.
- In the Select segment field, select the segment(s) for which you want to add individual notifications. You can do it for several segments at the same time (unless a segment is already selected in another group of individual notifications).
- In the Add notification and customize section, click Add notification.
- Select the required notification from the drop-down.
- Enter the notification text and save your changes.
The new record appears in the Special notifications for segments section, and it is toggled on by default. You can temporarily disable it, if necessary, by toggling it off. If you want to edit or delete the notification. Hover over it in the list and select the respective action.
Adding Special Client Notifications for Segments
22 December 2021