In edna, supervisors do not process threads from clients but manage the client service processes and monitor agents. They can send outgoing messages to clients and transfer threads, if necessary, though. Supervisors can have subordinate agents divided into supervisor groups.
In the supervisor WP, you can:
- Review real-time statistics on the work of the contact center agents (including the subordinate ones)
- Receive real-time information on the threads queue and their states
- Download reports on the work of the contact center
- Access all threads whether they are received by agents or not assigned yet (that is, you can view the messages and thread history, transfer threads, and send outgoing messages to clients)
- Coordinate requests from agents: accept/decline changes in their agent cards, accept/decline client blocking
- Create and receive notifications on the work of the contact center
- Set up your supervisor card: add a photo, share some brief information about yourself, add your contact details, etc.