Use the Pinned messages report to review the details of agents’ work on pinned messages.
|Client’s internal ID assigned by edna
|Client’s external ID (for example, from a customer’s CRM), if specified
|Date when the pinned message is created
|Pinned message text
|First date/deadline the agent specifies for the pinned message
|Last date/deadline the agent specifies for the pinned message (if it doesn’t change, it is the same as date_decision_first)
|Date when the pinned message is resolved (that is when it is answered), if applicable.
|Date when the message is unpinned, if applicable
|Amount of time the message is pinned as follows:
• For the resolved pinned messages, it is the amount of time from the moment the message is created and to the moment it is answered by an agent.
• For the canceled messages, it is the amount of time from the moment the message is created and to the moment it is unpinned.
• For the pinned messages that are not resolved yet, it is the amount of time from the moment the message is created and to the current moment.
|Current status of the pinned message. The possible options are:
• inactive – The first date is set for the pinned message.
• delayed – A new date is set for the pinned message (it is delayed).
• expired – The current date has expired, the new one has not been set yet.
• canceled – The message is unpinned.
• resolved – The pinned message has been resolved (the answer has been sent).
|Number of times the pinned message is delayed