Use the Pinned messages report to review the details of agents’ work on pinned messages.
|client_id||Client’s internal ID assigned by edna|
|external_client_id||Client’s external ID (for example, from a customer’s CRM), if specified|
|date_task_state||Date when the pinned message is created|
|text||Pinned message text|
|date_decision_first||First date/deadline the agent specifies for the pinned message|
|date_decision_last||Last date/deadline the agent specifies for the pinned message (if it doesn’t change, it is the same as date_decision_first)|
|date_decision_actual||Date when the pinned message is resolved (that is when it is answered), if applicable.|
|date_cancellation||Date when the message is unpinned, if applicable|
|task_time||Amount of time the message is pinned as follows: |
• For the resolved pinned messages, it is the amount of time from the moment the message is created and to the moment it is answered by an agent.
• For the canceled messages, it is the amount of time from the moment the message is created and to the moment it is unpinned.
• For the pinned messages that are not resolved yet, it is the amount of time from the moment the message is created and to the current moment.
|state||Current status of the pinned message. The possible options are: |
• inactive – The first date is set for the pinned message.
• delayed – A new date is set for the pinned message (it is delayed).
• expired – The current date has expired, the new one has not been set yet.
• canceled – The message is unpinned.
• resolved – The pinned message has been resolved (the answer has been sent).
|delay_count||Number of times the pinned message is delayed|