- Supervisors can now transfer threads from the distribution queue (that is, the threads that haven’t been assigned yet) as well as threads that are assigned to chatbots. The transfer information is displayed in the system messages in the WP chat area and in the Routing History report. Note that this new transfer functionality is unavailable for system configurations with external or mixed routing.
- We have added a validation that does not allow users to attach broken files. If a user tries to attach a broken file in a WP or web widget, they will get an error message.
- We have fixed an issue in the agent WP with outgoing messages not being sent.
- In the agent WP, we have corrected the headers of the window for creating/editing a response template.
- We have fixed the behavior based on which a client’s environment information did not display at the beginning of a thread for supervisors.
- For supervisors, the functionality to send outgoing messages to unauthorized web widgets has been restored.
- The column names of reports uploaded from the supervisor WP are now displayed in Russian again.
- We have fixed an issue with settings being saved incorrectly on the Session Settings page of the admin WP.
- We have also fixed an issue with an additional warning being displayed when editing an admin’s password.
- Now, if URL of the chatbot backend for processing client messages is not configured for a chatbot in the admin WP, the threads will not be stuck on the chatbot, but will be reassigned from it.
- We have restored the logic of the Thread closing timeout that you specify in the chatbot setting in the admin WP.
- We have fixed an issue with incorrect re-segmentation of threads after being transferred from chatbots.
- We have fixed the behavior based on which the system did not send the notification about the thread closing to messengers, if the thread was closed by a supervisor from the distribution queue.
- For threads from messengers, we have fixed an issue based on which the score set by the client was not recognized if the thread was completed by a supervisor from the distribution queue.
- We have fixed the issue with not being able to set a non-integer score in threads from messengers.
- We have fixed the behavior based on which a chatbot’s welcome message buttons were not displayed in the web widget if there was an unanswered rating request earlier in the previous thread of the client.
- In the Get filtered threads method of the edna External API, we have fixed a bug that occurred if the
endparameters were not passed.