To create broadcasts, you should meet the following conditions:
- Connect a channel with the Correct status.
- Create a cascade.
- In the case of sending broadcasts via WhatsApp, register an operator template and a custom template based on the operator one. See Template types for more information.
After all the conditions are met, you can create a broadcast. The creation process consists of the following steps:
- Specifying the main broadcast settings.
- Selecting the audience.
- Configuring the broadcast content.
- Checking the broadcast.
At any step, you can save the broadcast as a draft. After sending the broadcast, you can also view its results.
Basic Broadcast Settings
To specify the basic broadcast settings, follow these steps:
- Open the Broadcasts page and click Create broadcast.
- Specify the broadcast name.
- Select when you want to send the broadcast: Send now (the broadcast is sent immediately after configuring and confirming the sending) or Set date and time (the broadcast is sent at the specified time). If you want to set the date and time, also select the time zone in UTC format to be used when sending messages.
- Select the time period when you want the client to receive the message: Do not set (the system sends messages 24/7 without a predefined time range) or Set your timeframe (to set a timeframe and, if necessary, specify whether to use or ignore the clients’ local time).
- Select the send rate (the number of messages sent per second). The higher the speed, the faster the broadcast is sent, and all clients receive notifications. Note that the high broadcast rate may increase the load on your contact center in a short period of time.
- If necessary, add additional information about the broadcast.
- Click Save to save the draft or Continue to move to the audience selection.