The Dashboards tab provides you with detailed visualized insight into your company’s business processes.
Some dashboards are available by default, and you can also create custom ones as dashboards, graphs, and tables with different filters (which you can download afterward in the .xlsx or .csv and process further). To add a dashboard, please contact edna Support.
On the Dashboards > Online KPI’s tab, the following default dashboards are available:
- Queue of threads, sum – Number of threads that are in the distribution queue at the moment. The number is a sum of the threads in the New, Suspended, and Unassigned statuses.
- Active agents – Number of agents that are processing threads at the moment or that are ready to start processing threads. The number is a sum of agents (not chatbots) in the Active and Pre-inactive statuses.
- First answer service level rate – Percentage of the threads where the first response from the company (agent or chatbot) is sent within the specified interval, where the beginning of the interval is the moment the thread is created, and the end of the interval is the moment the first response is sent in the thread. The target interval is 30 seconds and the period for which the system calculates the values is 8 hours. The system calculates the percentage as follows:
- Nominator: Number of threads where the first response is received within the specified interval from the moment the thread is created
- Denominator: Number of threads where the first response is received from an agent or a chatbot
- All responses service level rate – Percentage of messages sent by agents in response to clients’ messages within the target interval (43 seconds) of the total number of the agents’ messages in response to the client’s messages in the threads assigned to the agents.
If an agent sends several consecutive messages, the system uses the interval between the first agent’s response to the first client’s message to calculate the value. The period used for the dashboards is 8 hours.
- Threads in progress, sum – Number of threads assigned to users (agents and/or chatbots) at the moment. The number is a sum of the threads in the Assigned, Reassigned, In_progress, Waiting, and Answer_needed statuses that are currently assigned to users (agents and/or chatbots).
- Threads in progress by agents – Number of threads currently assigned to agents. This number is a sum of threads in Assigned, Reassigned, In_progress, Waiting, and Answer_needed statuses that are currently assigned to agents (not chatbots).
- Threads assigned to chatbot – Number of threads currently assigned to chatbots. This number is a sum of threads in Assigned, Reassigned, In_progress, Waiting, and Answer_needed statuses that are currently assigned to chatbots (not agents).
- Threads waiting for agent’s response – Number of threads where the last message in the threads is from a client (that is, there is no response to the last client’s message from an agent).
- Identifiers of threads waiting for agent’s response – The list of thread IDs that are pending an agent’s response.
- Agent idle time – List of idle agents and their idle time. The agent is idle if they are in the Active or Pre_inactive status and have no thread open in the chat area. Their idle time is their time with the Nothing attribute (that is, the time when there is no thread open in the chat area). The system only shows the agents whose Nothing attribute is greater than 0.
- Tags top list – List of 10 tags that have been assigned to the threads most frequently within the last 8 hours.
- Amount of low rating – Number of bad scores (1 and 2) selected for your agents within the last 8 hours.