In this article, we will cover connecting a WhatsApp channel to the Jivo chat platform. Jivo is a platform for communicating with clients through digital communication channels. For more details, refer here.
Once you enable a Jivo module, you can:
- Receive messages from WhatsApp users in Jivo
- Respond to these messages in Jivo
- See the text of the broadcast in Jivo when a client responds to a broadcast launched in edna Platform. To enable this functionality, send a respective request to our support team: email@example.com.
To connect a WhatsApp channel to Jivo:
- Create a WhatsApp channel on edna Platform.
- Register at Jivo.
- Set up integration with Jivo on the edna Platform. To do this, go to Integration > Available modules in edna Platform.
- Select the Jivo module and click Enable.
You can only do this if you have at least one active WhatsApp channel.
- Confirm connecting all channels to the Jivo platform. If you have several active channels, and you only want to connect one of them, then click No and send a respective request to the support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up integration of the WhatsApp channel for the Jivo platform.