You, as an agent, can only chat with one client at a time, i.e. have a dialog in one thread (the dialog will display in the central part of the page). All of your other threads are pending either a client’s or an agent’s response and are still available in your queue.
To navigate your threads, you can:
- Press Alt + N to open the next thread in the queue that is pending an agent’s response (if any).
- Press Alt + ↑ or Alt + ↓ to move you up and down the threads in your queue.
- Click any thread to open it.
You can also use Alt + N to add more threads to your queue than the max number of your sessions set by your admin. You can only do this if:
- You are in the Active status;
- None of the threads in your queue is pending an agent’s response.