In the chat history, you can see everything an agent can when working with a client:
- Formatted text sent by a chatbot (short clickable links (hyperlinked words and phrases) that lead to the required URLs, text in bold and italic, ordered and unordered lists, images).
- Voice messages: You can listen to APM voice messages sent by clients via a messenger and pause, rewind, and download them if necessary. The same functionality is available for attachments in aac, mp3, amr, audio/mpeg, audio/ogg, and codecs=opus.
If the speech recognition service is enabled, you can also see the text of the voice message.
- If a client sends their location from a messenger or social media (VKontakte, Telegram, Viber Bot, WhatsApp), you can see it in the chat history as a clickable My location button. When you click it, a map with the location specified by the client opens in a separate browser tab.
- Messages sent by a “personal manager” that has a name and an avatar, just like an ordinary agent. This is enabled by a system administrator and is set up and maintained in the database.
If you open a chat with a client that was held by a “personal manager”, you see the “personal manager’s” avatar and name, but if you click the avatar, you see the real agent’s details. For more details on the personal manager functionality, refer to the Messaging as a Personal Manager topic in the Client Messages in Threads article of Agent Operations.
- Internal comments left by agents, if any. The comments are not visible to clients.
- System messages: client blocking, thread transfer, thread closure message, thread tags, rating, and more.
Note that if the client rates the thread while you are reviewing it, the rating will be displayed after you refresh the page.
In the chat history window of a selected chat, you can also use the following options of the Thread actions button, if available:
- Close thread: To close a thread that is not closed yet (that is, the threads that are in any status except for CLOSED or CLOSED_BLOCK_REQUESTED). You can close any agent’s or bot’s thread.
- Message client: To send a message to the client (both in the chat or via email)
- Transfer: To transfer a thread
- Download chat, Download routing history: To download the chat/routing history (as described above)
You can also view the whole history of messaging with the client. For more information, see