- In the supervisor WP, we have added a limitation for the Time Period > Custom filter on the Reports tab: now it cannot be longer than 93 days.
- It is now possible to add and configure a banner with some content that will be placed above the chat in the chat area. We have provided the space for the banner and the possibility to add a URL for it, but the content of the banner is configured by the customer. Additionally, the content can be different for different site pages: if a customer has the web-widget enabled on three pages of their website, the banner content can be different for each of the pages.
You can make the banner clickable by specifying its URL in the settings. In this case, when clicked, the banner opens a new page in the browser.
The banner has a fixed location (it is always placed above the chat in the chat history), so it does not scroll up when scrolling the chat, and the client cannot close the banner. For more details on the banner configuration, refer to the documentation at GitHub.
- It is now possible to record voice messages in the mobile version of the web widget. Clients can record and send voice messages, and do the following after the message is recorded but before it is sent: play the message, pause it, rewind it, cancel its sending (that is, delete the recording before sending it). The voice message recording functionality is only available for sites with the HTTPS protocol.
Note that clients cannot record voice messages if there is a message in the message input field or if something is attached to it. And vice versa, if a client records a voice message, they cannot type anything in the message input field or add an attachment.
For more details on how to enable/disable the voice message recording functionality and customize it, refer to the documentation at GitHub.
- We have fixed the behavior that caused the thread list on the History tab in the supervisor WP to not be automatically updated after a two-minute period.
- We have fixed the behavior based on which a “connection lost” error displayed on the History tab in the supervisor WP while searching for threads by text.
- We have fixed the issue that affected sending files to messengers and social media.
- We have corrected the layout of the assigned tags in the agent WP.
- We have fixed the behavior that caused PDF files, sent via the email channel, to display with an incorrect extension.
- In the English version of the admin WP, we have adjusted localization in the Response templates and tags section.