Sending WhatsApp notifications to those clients who for some reason were not able to reach you, will allow them to be assisted in the chat. This way, your company will not lose the client’s important request, their loyalty to your company will increase, and you, in turn, will be able to switch a significant part of your traffic from voice calls to chats. To enable this, you need to:
- Register a WhatsApp Business API account.
- Create and register a WhatsApp message template. See the recommended text for the template below.
- Integrate edna API with an IVR system to send messages based on the template. The interaction scheme is described below.
- Configure the IVR system to send clients the template message if their call fails.
- Test the IVR system.
- Deploy the integration into production.
- A client calls the company phone number.
- At some point, the client hangs up or the call fails.
- The IVR system calls edna API to send the template message to the client via WhatsApp.
- edna sends the message to the client.
- The client reads the message in WhatsApp and responds with their question.
You called us recently but we were unable to pick up. We will gladly assist you in the chat. Please message us your question.