- HSM messages that you can send to WhatsApp clients can now have buttons with the payload parameter code. We have implemented support for this parameter – in the External Bot API, the payload parameter and its value are now passed in Message Webhook. This way, if a client sends a message by pressing a button that contains such a code, the button code value will be passed to the chatbot in a separate parameter.
- In the title of the bug report that the system downloads if you click Bug log, ThreadsLogger has been changed to ednaLogger.
- We have fixed minor errors that occurred while working with agent hotkeys.
- Wу have fixed minor errors that occurred while working with files in the agent WP and web widget.
- We have fixed the behavior based on which clients from messengers did not receive files sent by agents.
- We have fixed the following behavior: if a client or an agent sent a message with an incorrect link, errors occurred in the browser console containing the web widget.
- For supervisors, we have restored the ability to delete all selected values in the Channels and Tags filters at once using the Clear button on the History and Reports tabs.
- In the Workload report, we have fixed the behavior based on which columns with inactivity statuse reasons and their details were displayed incorrectly if the title of the reason contained a punctuation mark.
- We have fixed the behavior based on which the skill title was displayed in the wrong case in the admin WP when creating/editing a user.