- You can now select a variable when using a template with a dynamic URL in broadcasts.
- For the migration from SME to edna, we have created 2 methods that are identical to the ones used in SME: a method for sending SMS messages and a method for receiving SMS delivery statuses.
- We have increased the lifetime of the link for registration in edna. Previously it was 24 hours, now it is 72 hours.
- We have added validation for templates in the
/api/message-matchersmethod via json-public-api.
- We have improved user experience on the Templates page as follows:
- If a user registers a custom WhatsApp template and specifies the names of senders in the Sender(s) field, then in the You can select an existing template as the basis for a new one field, operator templates registered to this number will be available to them for selection. If the user returns to the Sender(s) field, only the signatures for which the selected operator template is available will be in the drop-down list.
- If a user registers a custom WhatsApp template and selects some operator template in the You can select an existing template as the basis for a new one field, then only the senders for whom this operator template is registered will be in the drop-down list for the Sender(s) field.
- We have added two-factor authentication for users with the support role. When logging into the edna system, such users will need to enter a code sent to their work email.
- Changed the logic of creating the signature name from the callback of the platform, and not from sender name.
- Fixed an error that occurred when uploading a file with empty columns.
- Fixed an error that caused text messages to not be sent when setting up a broadcast.
- Fixed an error that occurred when creating a lead if an individual pricing option was selected.
- Fixed an error in Account Statements, due to which the system showed 0 even though there were transactions available.
- Fixed the
java.lang.NullPointerException: nullerror when sending push messages via the json-api.