In Analytics > Messages, you can monitor the results of your broadcasts, review the outgoing and incoming messages, and access detailed message reports. It provides access to all messages that were sent and received by the current account in edna Platform. Regardless of whether you used broadcasts, edna Chat Center, or public APIs to send messages to your clients via the edna Platform channels, you can see them and their details (including text, attachments, and content type) on this page.
To see the message analytics:
- In edna Platform, go to Analytics > Messages.
- Click Filters and specify the filtering settings to only see what you need. If you want to see all records, leave the filters empty.
- Select the period for which you want to see the details. All time is set by default.
- If necessary, filter out the records by a specific phone number by entering it in the Search by client’s phone number field.
- In the list that displays, click a record to expand its details.
Depending on the channel and the type of messages, the following information is available for records in the list:
• Sender and recipient
• Delivery status and date
• Broadcast and cascade name
• Traffic type
• Message text
• URLs (including source URLs for referral messages via WhatsApp)
• Menu options and reply button details (for interactive messages)
• Device details (for push messages)
- If necessary, click Download list to download a detailed message report based on the specified filters (if any). Among other details, a message report details errors for not delivered messages (if any), channel name and ID, cascade name and step, etc.