You make payments for services on the Profile > Company profile page
You pay for both services and licenses from your personal account. You need to top up the balance of this account as required.
We recommend that you closely monitor the funds on your personal account and top up the balance to a positive value. If the account balance is zero or if it exceeds the maximum overdraft amount, edna reserves the right to suspend the services. For more details, refer to the Payment Cycle article.
To review the amount of debt (if any) and scheduled сharges, go to Profile > Company profile and open the Payment > Balance replenishment tab.
Before you start sending broadcasts, you might need to pay for your edna license (depending on the terms of your contract). The license fee is debited from your balance, considering there are enough funds on the balance to be debited. For the details about how to top up your balance, refer here.
The edna platform automatically debits your license fee(s) from your balance or overdraft (if you are working using overdraft). A payment event occurs as follows:
- When the license is activates (the activation conditions are specified in the contract).
- When the license is being renewed – on the first day of every month.
Payment of a service fee is a transfer of funds to an individual personal account on the basis of a contract.
How to Pay Using Invoices
You can generate an invoice for services to top up your balance. The invoice can be paid in any bank office or via a client-bank system.
Before you transfer the funds, make sure that the payment order correctly indicates the following:
- Payment amount
- Bank details
- The organization or sole proprietor’s taxpayer identification number (TIN/INN)
- Purpose of payment with indication of the correct amount and details of the contract
The invoices must be paid within the terms stipulated by the contract. The time for crediting funds to the account depend on the bank that makes the payment.
Hot to Generate Invoices
- In your edna dashboard, go to Profile > Company profile and open the Payment > Balance replenishment tab.
- Click Generate invoice.
- In the window which opens, enter the amount you want to top up the balance with, select a bank from the drop-down, and click Create.
The document opens in a new browser tab, and you can save it in the PDF format, if necessary. Once the funds are credited to the payment account, the balance will be replenished.
How to Download Invoices
The invoice is sent to the email address you specified during registration of your dashboard in edna. It is also available to you for download on the Payment > Documents tab on the Profile > Company profile page.
How to Pay by Card
You can top up your account balance from your edna dashboard with a bank card using Stripe.
- In your edna dashboard, go to Profile > Company profile.
- Open the Payment tab and click Balance replenishment.
- Click Pay by card to open the Pay by card with Stripe payment system window.
- Enter the payment amount in your account currency and click Checkout to proceed to payment.
- On the Stripe website, enter your card details and click Pay <amount>.
- Return to your edna dashboard. The Payment successful notification will appear at the top of the page, the account balance will be updated, and a line will be added to the account statement.